Hotels in Bolivar, Ohio
Search & Compare Bolivar Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bolivar
Bolivar overviewBolivar is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and sports. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Pro Football Hall of Fame. Be sure stop by Fort Laurens State Memorial and Wilkeshire Golf Course while you're here. A family- and business-friendly area, Bolivar also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BolivarA welcoming city for all, Bolivar has a variety of lodging options. There are 75 hotels in the Bolivar area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 21 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 43 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 6523 user reviews of Bolivar hotels: Sleep Inn
How to get to BolivarFly in to Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from downtown Bolivar.
What to see around BolivarKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Baylor Beach Park
- • Sluggers & Putters
- • New Towne Mall
- • Belden Village Mall
- • Lehman's Hardware
- • Fort Laurens State Memorial
- • Wilkeshire Golf Course
- • Zoar Village State Memorial
- • Famous Endings Museum
- • Warther Museum
When to visit BolivarWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 8.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 8.7 inches