Hotels in Laurel, Delaware
Search & Compare Laurel Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Laurel
City overviewUnique features here include beaches and oceanfront. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, this place is for you.
Where to stayThis welcoming city offers a variety of lodging options.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $170 per night
How to get to LaurelFly in to Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from downtown Laurel. Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) is the next closest major airport, 73.5 mi (118.3 km) away.
What to see around LaurelFun activities like baseball and running are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Georgetown Speedway
- • Arthur W. Perdue Stadium
- • Sports at the Beach
- • Coco's Funhouse
- • Salisbury Zoo
- • Trap Pond State Park
- • Gateway Park
- • Nutter Park
- • Williams Pond Park
- • Kiwanis Park
- • Wor-Wic Community College
- • Delaware Technical Community College Georgetown Campus
- • Salisbury University
- • Seaford Museum
- • Hooper's Landing Golf Course
- • Seaford Sports Complex
- • Governor Ross Mansion and Plantation
- • Wicomico County Tourist Information Center