Hotels in Anchor Bay Harbor, Michigan
Search & Compare Anchor Bay Harbor Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Anchor Bay Harbor
Anchor Bay Harbor overviewAnchor Bay Harbor is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Wolcott Mill Metropark. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Macomb Music Theatre and Freedom Hill Amphitheatre. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Anchor Bay Harbor is for you.
Where to stay in Anchor Bay HarborFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Anchor Bay Harbor is the place to go. There are 116 hotels in the Anchor Bay Harbor area and you can shop as many as 35 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 31 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 63 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 18 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to Anchor Bay HarborFly in to Windsor, ON (YQG), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from downtown Anchor Bay Harbor. Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) is the next closest major airport, 40.3 mi (64.8 km) away.
What to see around Anchor Bay HarborSome highlights of the area include:
- • Macomb Music Theatre
- • Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
- • Wolcott Mill Metropark
- • Pine Valley Golf Course
- • Red Oaks Waterpark
When to visit Anchor Bay HarborWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 5.9 inches
- • April-June: 8.9 inches
- • July-September: 9.6 inches
- • October-December: 7.6 inches