Hotels in Rugby, North Dakota
Search & Compare Rugby Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rugby
Rugby overviewRugby is a small town known for its museums, and surrounded by picturesque views of northern lights and parks. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Geographical Center of North America. Make it a point to see sights like Ellery Park and Victorian Dress Museum. Rugby is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in RugbyWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Rugby has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Rugby hotels:
- • Cobblestone Inn & Suites Rugby
- • Northern Lights Inn Rugby
- • Oakwood Inn and RV Park
How to get to RugbyFly in to Minot, ND (MOT-Minot Intl.), 59.8 mi (96.2 km) from downtown Rugby. Rugby Passenger Station is the closest train station.
What to see around RugbySome highlights of the area include:
- • Ellery Park
- • Victorian Dress Museum
- • Geographical Center of North America
When to visit RugbyIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 45°F day, -5°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 22°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 36°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, -4°F night
- • January-March: 1.7 inches
- • April-June: 7.6 inches
- • July-September: 7.3 inches
- • October-December: 2.6 inches