Hotels in Postville, Iowa
Search & Compare Postville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Postville
Postville overviewMake some memories at Froelich Foundation Museum and Echo Valley State Park. Postville is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PostvilleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Postville can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 24 hotels in the Postville area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
How to get to PostvilleFly in to Waterloo, IA (ALO-Waterloo Regional), 57.2 mi (92.1 km) from downtown Postville.
What to see around PostvilleHere are some favorite choices:
- • Froelich Foundation Museum
- • Echo Valley State Park
- • Lions Park
- • Fayette County Historical Center & Museum
- • Yellow River State Forest
When to visit PostvilleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 8°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 3.7 inches
- • April-June: 13.0 inches
- • July-September: 12.3 inches
- • October-December: 5.7 inches