Hotels in Wahoo, Nebraska
Search & Compare Wahoo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Wahoo
Wahoo overviewWahoo is a small town distinct for its countryside and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Fremont & Elkhorn Valley Railroad Museum & Depot. Wahoo is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in WahooWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Wahoo has accommodations to fit every need. There are 27 hotels in the Wahoo area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
How to get to WahooFly in to Lincoln, NE (LNK), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from downtown Wahoo. Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field) is the next closest major airport, 37.4 mi (60.2 km) away.
When to visit WahooWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 12°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 13°F night
- • January-March: 3.4 inches
- • April-June: 12.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.3 inches
- • October-December: 5.3 inches