Hotels in Alba, Texas
Search & Compare Alba Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Alba
Alba overviewAlba is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of lakes. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Emory Livestock Auction. Local sights like Ruby McKeowan Park and Salt Palace Museum are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Alba is for you.
Where to stay in AlbaA welcoming city for all, Alba has a variety of lodging options. There are 26 hotels in the Alba area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 877 user reviews of Alba hotels:
- • Lake Fork Lodge
- • Lake Fork Marina & Motel
How to get to AlbaFly in to Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field), 69.7 mi (112.2 km) from downtown Alba. Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 80.9 mi (130.1 km) away.
What to see around AlbaSome recommended attractions include:
- • Ruby McKeowan Park
- • Emory Livestock Auction
- • Salt Palace Museum
- • Mineola Historical Museum
- • Mineola Railroad Museum
When to visit AlbaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 70°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.5 inches