Hotels in Bedford, Indiana
Search & Compare Bedford Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bedford
Bedford overviewBedford is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its spas and college atmosphere. Sports fans will enjoy football and basketball, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Make some memories at Lawrence County Museum of History and Otis Park Golf Course. Bedford is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in BedfordA welcoming city for all, Bedford has a variety of lodging options. There are 39 hotels in the Bedford area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $127 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 4081 user reviews of Bedford hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bedford (Bedford)
- • Super 8 Bedford (Bedford)
- • Quality Inn & Suites (Bedford)
- • Rosemount Motel (Bedford)
How to get to BedfordFly in to Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 59.8 mi (96.3 km) from downtown Bedford.
What to see around BedfordHere are some local highlights:
- • Lawrence County Museum of History
- • Otis Park Golf Course
- • Spring Mill State Park
When to visit BedfordWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 10.5 inches
- • April-June: 14.5 inches
- • July-September: 11.2 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches