Hotels in Dyer, Indiana
Search & Compare Dyer Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dyer
Dyer overviewDyer is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its casinos and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample beer and coffee options. Take in some local culture at a popular spot like First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre. Check out local attractions like Hoosier Prairie and Lan-Oak Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Dyer also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in DyerWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Dyer can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 143 hotels in the Dyer area and you can shop as many as 23 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 51 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 81 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $104 per night
How to get to DyerFly in to Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from downtown Dyer. Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 38.7 mi (62.4 km) away. Dyer Station is the closest train station.
What to see around DyerBelow are some favorite shopping areas to find that perfect souvenir:
- • Lansing Square Shopping Center
- • River Oaks Center
- • Westfield Southlake Mall
- • Hoosier Prairie
- • Lan-Oak Park
- • Purdue University Calumet
- • Hammond Civic Center
- • South Holland Village Hall
When to visit DyerWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches