Hotels in Lawton, Oklahoma
Search & Compare Lawton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Lawton hotels
Best hotels in Lawton
Lawton overviewLawton is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its casinos and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Families can spend some quality time at Comanche Nation Waterpark. Make some memories at Fort Sill and Comanche National Museum and Cultural Center. A family-friendly area, Lawton also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in LawtonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Lawton can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 21 hotels in the Lawton area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2760 user reviews of Lawton hotels:
- • Apache Casino Hotel
- • Homewood Suites by Hilton Lawton, OK
- • Hilton Garden Inn Lawton-Fort Sill
- • Sleep Inn And Suites Lawton
- • Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill
How to get to LawtonFly in to Lawton, OK (LAW-Lawton-Fort Sill Regional), 6 mi (9.7 km) from downtown Lawton.
What to see around LawtonHere are some local highlights:
- • Fort Sill
- • Comanche National Museum and Cultural Center
- • Museum of the Great Plains
- • Comanche Nation Waterpark
- • Great Plains Technology Center
When to visit LawtonIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 27°F night
- • April-June: 94°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 99°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 27°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 10.9 inches
- • July-September: 8.2 inches
- • October-December: 7.2 inches