Hotels in Alturas, California
Search & Compare Alturas Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Alturas
Alturas overviewAlturas is a small town distinct for its museums and parks. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and dining choices. Spend a relaxing day at Modoc National Wildlife Refuge and Cedarville Town Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Arrowhead Golf Course and Alturas Chamber of Commerce will create some memories. Alturas is a business-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in AlturasWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Alturas has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Alturas hotels:
- • Best Western Trailside Inn
- • Super 8 - Alturas
- • Essex Motel
How to get to AlturasFly in to Redding, CA (RDD-Redding Municipal), 112.2 mi (180.6 km) from downtown Alturas.
What to see around AlturasIt's notable for its parks and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Modoc National Wildlife Refuge
- • Cedarville Town Park
- • Arrowhead Golf Course
- • Alturas Chamber of Commerce
- • Modoc County Museum
- • Surprise Valley Community Church
- • Cressler-Bonner Building
When to visit AlturasWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 32°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 3.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.5 inches
- • October-December: 4.1 inches