Hotels in South Boston, Virginia
Search & Compare South Boston Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in South Boston
South Boston overviewSouth Boston is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of lakes. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Danville Mall. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like South Boston Speedway and Greenwood Vineyards. South Boston is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in South BostonA welcoming city for all, South Boston has a variety of lodging options. There are 11 hotels in the South Boston area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 426 user reviews of South Boston hotels:
- • The Berry Hill Resort & Conference Center (South Boston)
- • Charles Bass House Bed & Breakfast (South Boston)
- • Fairfield Inn & Suites South Boston (South Boston)
- • Super 8 South Boston Va (South Boston)
- • Days Inn & Suites South Boston (South Boston)
How to get to South BostonFly in to Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 57.2 mi (92 km) from downtown South Boston. Roanoke, VA (ROA-Roanoke Regional) is the next closest major airport, 73.4 mi (118.1 km) away.
What to see around South BostonHere are some favorite choices:
- • South Boston Speedway
- • Greenwood Vineyards
- • Hudson Heritage Farms
- • Staunton River State Park
- • Bright Meadows Farm Vineyard
When to visit South BostonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 24°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 10.9 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 12.1 inches
- • October-December: 10.2 inches