Hotels in St. James, Missouri
Search & Compare St. James Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in St. James
St. James overviewSt. James is a budget-friendly place unique for its wineries and college atmosphere. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and dining options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Allgood-Bailey Stadium. Make some memories at Fanning Route 66 Outpost and Cedar Street Playhouse. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, St. James is for you.
Where to stay in St. JamesWhether traveling for business or pleasure, St. James can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 18 hotels in the St. James area, some with discounts of up to 27%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1433 user reviews of St. James hotels:
- • Greenstay Hotel & Suites
- • Economy Inn
How to get to St. JamesFly in to Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional), 65.3 mi (105.1 km) from downtown St. James.
What to see around St. JamesSome recommended places to see include:
- • Fanning Route 66 Outpost
- • Cedar Street Playhouse
- • Missouri University of Science and Technology
- • Allgood-Bailey Stadium
- • University of Missouri-Rolla Golf Course
When to visit St. JamesWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 7.6 inches
- • April-June: 13.9 inches
- • July-September: 12.2 inches
- • October-December: 10.0 inches