Hotels in Little Switzerland, North Carolina
Search & Compare Little Switzerland Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Little Switzerland
Little Switzerland overviewLittle Switzerland is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to The Orchard at Altapass and Buck Creek Trout Farm. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Emerald Village and Museum of North Carolina Minerals. Little Switzerland is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Little SwitzerlandWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Little Switzerland can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 21 hotels in the Little Switzerland area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $25 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
How to get to Little SwitzerlandFly in to Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 37.7 mi (60.7 km) from downtown Little Switzerland.
What to see around Little SwitzerlandFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • The Orchard at Altapass
- • Buck Creek Trout Farm
- • Emerald Village
- • Museum of North Carolina Minerals
- • Grassy Creek Golf and Country Club
- • Young's Mountain Music
- • Roaring Fork Waterfalls
When to visit Little SwitzerlandIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 27°F night
- • January-March: 12.4 inches
- • April-June: 12.2 inches
- • July-September: 12.3 inches
- • October-December: 11.3 inches