Hotels in North Hero, Vermont
Search & Compare North Hero Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in North Hero
North Hero overviewNorth Hero is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its ferries and college atmosphere. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around State University of New York-Plattsburgh and Clinton Community College. Be sure stop by Lakehurst Marina and Alburg Dunes State Park while you're here. A family- and business-friendly area, North Hero also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in North HeroWhether traveling for business or pleasure, North Hero can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 43 hotels in the North Hero area, some with discounts of up to 46%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 19 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
How to get to North HeroFly in to Plattsburgh, NY (PBG-Plattsburgh Intl.), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from downtown North Hero. Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 24.1 mi (38.8 km) away.
What to see around North HeroOutdoorsy fun is on hand such as ferry rides, sporting events, and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Lakehurst Marina
- • Plattsburgh Dock
- • Airborne Speedway
- • State University of New York-Plattsburgh
- • Clinton Community College
- • Alburg Dunes State Park
- • Burton Island State Park
- • Isle La Motte Free Public Library
- • Saint Anne's Shrine
- • ELFS Farm Winery and Cider Mill
When to visit North HeroWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, 8°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 11°F night
- • January-March: 5.4 inches
- • April-June: 8.7 inches
- • July-September: 9.6 inches
- • October-December: 8.3 inches