What is Rockport Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to visit Rockport on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who visit Rockport can check out the seafood restaurants and beach, which are great ways to enjoy the nearby area. Take a selfie at Rockport Beach Park and Matagorda Island for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of affordable hotels makes Rockport popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget stop you making the most of everything that Rockport has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Rockport?
Top hotel picks in and around Rockport:
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rockport - FultonHotel with outdoor pool, near Fulton Mansion
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Fairfield Inn & Suites RockportRockport hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Central location
Lighthouse Inn At Aransas BayBayfront hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Restaurant • Spa tub • Central location
Motel 6 Rockport, TX2-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Quality Inn Rockport on Aransas BayRockport hotel on waterfront
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Rockport?
You'll be able to find lots of ways to have fun in Rockport while staying within budget. Take a look at these sightseeing opportunities in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Rockport Beach Park
- Aransas National Wildlife Refuge
- Fulton Harbor Park
- Texas Maritime Museum
- The Gallery of Rockport
- Bay Education Center
- Matagorda Island
- Copano Bay
- Aquarium at Rockport Harbor
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks