Hotels in Aurora, Indiana
Search & Compare Aurora Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Aurora
Aurora overviewAurora is a relaxing place unique for its live music, museums, and riverfront. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Champion Window Field and Florence Speedway. Make some memories at Perfect North Slopes and Creation Museum. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Aurora is for you.
Where to stay in AuroraWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Aurora has accommodations to fit every need. There are 91 hotels in the Aurora area and you can shop as many as 15 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 47 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 16 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 21824 user reviews of Aurora hotels: Tuggles' Folly Bed and Breakfast
How to get to AuroraFly in to Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from downtown Aurora. Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field) is the next closest major airport, 27 mi (43.5 km) away.
What to see around AuroraFun activities include attractions such as:
- • Champion Window Field
- • Florence Speedway
- • Miami Whitewater Forest
- • Perfect North Slopes
- • Creation Museum
- • Meadowood Golf Course
- • Shoppes At Burlington Shopping Center
- • Big Bone Lick State Park
When to visit AuroraIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 9.8 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 9.8 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches