Traveling With Your Pet to Forsyth
If you're looking for a hotel in Forsyth that will welcome you and your pets, you've come to the right place. We can help you find a cozy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your pets along on some of your Forsyth outings, or head out to enjoy the sights while they're napping. You might also like to see local attractions such as Georgia Public Safety Training Center and High Falls State Park. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Forsyth can help you find a good place to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Forsyth?
Top hotel picks in and around Forsyth:
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham ForsythForsyth hotel in historical district
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center
Clarion Pointe Forsyth I-752.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool
Holiday Inn Express Forsyth, an IHG HotelForsyth hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center
Days Inn by Wyndham Forsyth2-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
Red Roof Inn ForsythCity-center hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Forsyth?
Here are some things you might enjoy in Forsyth:
- High Falls State Park
- Indian Springs State Park
- Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge
- Georgia Public Safety Training Center
- The Shoppes at River Crossing
- Macon Mall
Sights & Landmarks