Hotels in Rugby, Tennessee
Search & Compare Rugby Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rugby
Rugby overviewRugby is a budget-friendly place known for its historical sites and parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area and Angel Falls Trial when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Bandy Creek Visitors Center. Rugby is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in RugbyWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Rugby has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Rugby with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Rugby, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
What to see around RugbyIts lakes, parks, and mountain views are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area
- • Angel Falls Trial
- • Bandy Creek Visitors Center
When to visit RugbyWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 14.2 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 11.7 inches
- • October-December: 12.2 inches