Hotels in Rose Hill, Kansas
Search & Compare Rose Hill Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rose Hill
Rose Hill overviewRose Hill is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Take in some local culture at popular places like Kansas Aviation Museum and Museum of World Treasures. Popular attractions like Wichita State University and Exploration Place are sure to leave an impression. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Rose Hill is for you.
Where to stay in Rose HillA welcoming city for all, Rose Hill has a variety of lodging options. There are 95 hotels in the Rose Hill area and you can shop as many as 36 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 51%.
- • 35 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 54 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to Rose HillFly in to Wichita, KS (ICT-Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from downtown Rose Hill.
What to see around Rose HillFun activities are on hand like basketball and running, along with attractions such as:
- • INTRUST Bank Arena
- • Cessna Stadium
- • Lawrence-Dumont Stadium
- • Kansas Aviation Museum
- • Museum of World Treasures
- • Wichita State University
- • Exploration Place
- • Wichita Art Museum
When to visit Rose HillCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 4.6 inches
- • April-June: 11.0 inches
- • July-September: 9.2 inches
- • October-December: 5.6 inches