Hotels in Longview, Washington
Search & Compare Longview Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Longview
Longview overviewLongview is a budget-friendly place unique for its spas and shops. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Three Rivers Mall. Make some memories at Lake Sacajawea Park and Cowlitz County Historical Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, Longview also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in LongviewA welcoming city for all, Longview has a variety of lodging options. There are 25 hotels in the Longview area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1681 user reviews of Longview hotels:
- • Quality Inn & Suites (Longview)
- • The Monticello Hotel (Longview)
- • Town House Motel Inc (Longview)
- • Traveler's Inn (Longview)
- • Hudson Manor Inn (Longview)
How to get to LongviewFly in to Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 41.5 mi (66.8 km) from downtown Longview.
What to see around LongviewHere are some top sights to see:
- • Lake Sacajawea Park
- • Cowlitz County Historical Museum
- • Three Rivers Mall
- • Three Rivers Golf Course
- • Tam O'Shanter Park
When to visit LongviewCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 16.2 inches
- • April-June: 9.2 inches
- • July-September: 4.0 inches
- • October-December: 18.5 inches