Hotels in Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
Search & Compare Sneads Ferry Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sneads Ferry
Sneads Ferry overviewSneads Ferry is a budget-friendly place distinct for its beaches and riverfront. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Olde Point Golf & Country Club and Castle Bay Country Club. While you're here, stop by Seaview Pier and Southside Park. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Sneads Ferry is for you.
Where to stay in Sneads FerryWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Sneads Ferry can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 35 hotels in the Sneads Ferry area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3531 user reviews of Sneads Ferry hotels:
- • Quality Inn & Suites (Sneads Ferry)
- • Seaview Pier and Motel (Sneads Ferry)
- • Topsail Shores Inn (Sneads Ferry)
How to get to Sneads FerryFly in to Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from downtown Sneads Ferry. Wilmington, NC (ILM-Wilmington Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 35.4 mi (57 km) away.
What to see around Sneads FerryOutdoor activities are on hand like camping and running along with attractions such as:
- • Olde Point Golf & Country Club
- • Castle Bay Country Club
- • Seaview Pier
- • Southside Park
- • Surf City Pier
- • Camp Lejeune Main Gate and Visitor Center
- • Marine Corps Air Station New River
When to visit Sneads FerryWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 11.3 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 19.8 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches