Hotels in Okolona, Mississippi
Search & Compare Okolona Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Okolona
Okolona overviewOkolona is a secluded hideaway unique for its festivals and gardens, and known for its live music and theater. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to River Birch Golf Club and Amory Golf Course. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Amory Regional Museum. Okolona is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in OkolonaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Okolona can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 30 hotels in the Okolona area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
How to get to OkolonaFly in to Tupelo, MS (TUP-Tupelo Regional), 18 mi (29 km) from downtown Okolona.
What to see around OkolonaFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • River Birch Golf Club
- • Amory Golf Course
When to visit OkolonaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 14.8 inches
- • April-June: 14.5 inches
- • July-September: 10.5 inches
- • October-December: 14.3 inches