Hotels in La Junta, Colorado
Search & Compare La Junta Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of La Junta hotels
Best hotels in La Junta
La Junta overviewLa Junta is a budget-friendly place known for its college atmosphere. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and dining options. While you're here, stop by Koshare Indian Museum and Otero Museum. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, La Junta is for you.
Where to stay in La JuntaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, La Junta has accommodations to fit every need. There are 16 hotels in the La Junta area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 569 user reviews of La Junta hotels:
- • Hampton Inn La Junta (La Junta)
- • Holiday Inn Express (La Junta)
- • Stagecoach Motel (La Junta)
- • Econo Lodge (La Junta)
- • Travel Inn of La Junta (La Junta)
How to get to La JuntaFly in to Pueblo, CO (PUB-Pueblo Memorial), 58.4 mi (94 km) from downtown La Junta. La Junta Station is the closest train station.
What to see around La JuntaHere are some top sights to see:
- • Koshare Indian Museum
- • Otero Museum
- • La Junta Municipal Golf Course
- • Bent's Old Fort National Historic Site
- • Rocky Ford Country Club
When to visit La JuntaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 1.0 inches
- • April-June: 4.2 inches
- • July-September: 4.3 inches
- • October-December: 1.1 inches