Hotels in McNary, Arizona
Search & Compare McNary Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in McNary
McNary overviewMcNary is a budget-friendly place unique for its spas and casinos. You'll appreciate the coffee and dining choices. Spend a relaxing day at Woodland Lake Park and Ramsey Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Pinetop Lakes Golf & Country Club and Ponderosa Plaza. A family-friendly area, McNary also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in McNaryFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, McNary is the place to go. There are 22 hotels in the McNary area, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
How to get to McNaryFly in to Show Low, AZ (SOW-Show Low Regional), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from downtown McNary.
What to see around McNaryFun activities such as golf, skiing, and pampering at the spa are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Pinetop Lakes Golf & Country Club
- • Sunrise Park Resort
- • Bison Golf and Country Club
- • Ramsey Park
- • Woodland Lake Park
- • Thompson Trail #629
- • Ponderosa Plaza
- • Hon-Dah Casino
- • Show Low Museum
- • Fool Hollow Lake Recreation Area
When to visit McNaryIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 3.3 inches
- • April-June: 1.7 inches
- • July-September: 7.3 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches