Hotels in Homer, New York
Search & Compare Homer Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Homer
Homer overviewHomer is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and university spirit. You'll find a wide variety of cheese and coffee choices. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around State University of New York-Cortland and Tompkins Cortland Community College. Check out local attractions like Dwyer Memorial Park and Song Mountain Resort. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Homer is for you.
Where to stay in HomerFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Homer is the place to go. There are 60 hotels in the Homer area and you can shop as many as 29 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
- • 28 3-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
- • 12 4-star hotels with an average price of $120 per night
How to get to HomerFly in to Ithaca, NY (ITH-Tompkins Regional), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from downtown Homer. Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 28 mi (45 km) away.
What to see around HomerOutdoor activities are on hand like skiing and sporting events along with attractions such as:
- • Song Mountain Resort
- • Greek Peak Mountain Resort
- • Cortland Country Music Park and Campground
- • Cascades Indoor Waterpark
- • State University of New York-Cortland
- • Tompkins Cortland Community College
- • Dwyer Memorial Park
- • Homer Center for the Arts
- • Central New York Living History Center
- • Cortland Beer Company
- • 1890 House Museum
When to visit HomerIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 8.2 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 10.3 inches