Hotels in Ducktown, Tennessee
Search & Compare Ducktown Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ducktown
Ducktown overviewDucktown is a relaxing place unique for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Mercier Orchards and Blue Ridge Scenic Railway. Make it a point to see sights like Fields of the Wood Bible Park and WagonMaster Adventure Ranch. Ducktown is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in DucktownWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Ducktown can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 15 hotels in the Ducktown area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $81 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to DucktownFly in to Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 45.9 mi (73.9 km) from downtown Ducktown.
What to see around DucktownFun activities are on hand like rafting and pampering at the spa, along with attractions such as:
- • Mercier Orchards
- • Blue Ridge Scenic Railway
- • Mountain View Marina
- • River Maze
- • Fields of the Wood Bible Park
- • Tank Town USA
- • WagonMaster Adventure Ranch
- • Blue Ridge Community Theater
- • Blue Ridge Lake Marina
- • Morganton Point Recreation Area
- • Serenberry Vineyards
When to visit DucktownWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 24°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 15.2 inches
- • April-June: 13.5 inches
- • July-September: 13.7 inches
- • October-December: 13.6 inches