Hotels in East Boothbay, Maine
Search & Compare East Boothbay Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in East Boothbay
East Boothbay overviewEast Boothbay is a relaxing place unique for its port and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and walking. Soak up some sunshine at Pemaquid Beach Park and Thomas Point Beach. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Cabbage Island and Barrett Park. Whatever you're into, East Boothbay has something for you.
Where to stay in East BoothbayWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, East Boothbay has accommodations to fit every need. There are 42 hotels in the East Boothbay area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 21 3-star hotels with an average price of $94 per night
- • 11 4-star hotels with an average price of $92 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2524 user reviews of East Boothbay hotels: Sunset Beach
How to get to East BoothbayFly in to Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from downtown East Boothbay. Augusta, ME (AUG-Augusta State) is the next closest major airport, 34.4 mi (55.4 km) away.
What to see around East BoothbayIt's recognized for its sunsets, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Cabbage Island
- • Barrett Park
- • Fisherman's Memorial Park
- • Pemaquid Point Lighthouse Park
- • Pemaquid Beach Park
- • Boothbay Harbor Marina
- • Opera House at Boothbay Harbor
- • Burnt Island Living Lighthouse
- • Boothbay Region Historical Society Museum
- • Boothbay Harbor Memorial Library
When to visit East BoothbayIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 13°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 11.6 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 13.1 inches