Hotels in Glen Ferris, West Virginia
Search & Compare Glen Ferris Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Glen Ferris
Glen Ferris overviewGlen Ferris is a budget-friendly place unique for its riverfront. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Check out local attractions like Hawks Nest State Park and New River Gorge Bridge. Glen Ferris is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Glen FerrisFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Glen Ferris is the place to go. There are 22 hotels in the Glen Ferris area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to Glen FerrisFly in to Charleston, WV (CRW-Yeager), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from downtown Glen Ferris. Beckley, WV (BKW-Raleigh County Memorial) is the next closest major airport, 26.4 mi (42.5 km) away.
What to see around Glen FerrisHere are some local highlights:
- • Hawks Nest State Park
- • New River Gorge Bridge
- • Carnifex Ferry Battlefield State Park
When to visit Glen FerrisIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 27°F night
- • January-March: 10.1 inches
- • April-June: 12.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.9 inches
- • October-December: 9.7 inches