What is London Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you have been trying to find the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to consider welcoming London. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. From the shopping to the dining options, London has lots of things to to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park, London Dragway and Laurel River Lake. When you're ready to kick back after a day of sightseeing with the family, London has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can choose from 16 London accommodations to discover one you and your whole family will enjoy.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in London?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room internet • Indoor pool
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Indoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Mini golf
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room internet • Indoor pool • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free continental breakfast • Indoor pool • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Indoor pool • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott London2.5-star hotel
Hampton Inn London-NorthFamily-friendly hotel
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, London, KY2.5-star hotel
Red Roof Inn London I-75London hotel in historical district
Comfort Suites LondonCity-center London hotel with bar
What Should I See and Do with Kids in London?
You’ll discover that London and the surrounding area offers lots of interesting things to see and do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your stay both educational and lots of fun:
- Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park
- Daniel Boone National Forest
- Cumberland Falls State Park
- London Dragway
- Laurel River Lake
- Cumberland River
Sights & Landmarks