Traveling With Your Pet to London
If you and your pets are looking for a place to stay in the family-friendly city of London, you've come to the right place. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your London outings, or pop out to appreciate the restaurants while they're sleeping. You might also like to see local attractions such as London Dragway and Laurel River Lake. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in London will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in London?
Top hotel picks in and around London:
Baymont by Wyndham London KY2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center
Budget Host Westgate InnLondon motel in national park
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 14 restaurants • 4 bars • Outdoor pool
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham LondonCity-center London hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Red Roof Inn London I-75City-center London hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, London, KY2.5-star London hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in London?
Check out these things to see and do in London:
- Daniel Boone National Forest
- Cumberland Falls State Park
- Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park
- London Dragway
- Laurel River Lake
- Cumberland River
Sights & Landmarks