Hotels in Newcastle, Texas
Search & Compare Newcastle Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Newcastle
Newcastle overviewNewcastle is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of lakes and parks. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and hiking. Spend a relaxing day at Fireman's Park and Standpipe Mountain Park when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Fort Belknap and Old Post Office Museum and Art Center. Newcastle is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in NewcastleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Newcastle can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 5 hotels in the Newcastle area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
How to get to NewcastleFly in to Wichita Falls, TX (SPS-Sheppard Air Force Base), 56.3 mi (90.6 km) from downtown Newcastle.
What to see around NewcastleIts lakes, parks, and hiking trails are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Fireman's Park
- • Standpipe Mountain Park
- • Fort Belknap
- • Old Post Office Museum and Art Center
When to visit NewcastleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 94°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 98°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 5.9 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 7.3 inches
- • October-December: 7.4 inches