Hotels in Lester Prairie, Minnesota
Search & Compare Lester Prairie Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lester Prairie
Lester Prairie overviewLester Prairie is a luxury getaway known for its architecture, and surrounded by picturesque views of rivers and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and running. Spend a relaxing day at McLeod County Veterans Memorial Park when the weather is nice. Be sure stop by Shadowbrooke Golf Course and Area 22 Paintball while you're here. Lester Prairie is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Lester PrairieFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Lester Prairie is the place to go. There are 15 hotels in the Lester Prairie area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
How to get to Lester PrairieFly in to Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 42.1 mi (67.7 km) from downtown Lester Prairie.
What to see around Lester PrairieHere are some local highlights:
- • Shadowbrooke Golf Course
- • Area 22 Paintball
- • Crow River Winery and Vineyard
- • McLeod County Veterans Memorial Park
- • Cokato Museum & Gust Akerlund Studio
When to visit Lester PrairieCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 5°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 6°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches