Hotels in Aurora, Kentucky
Search & Compare Aurora Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Aurora
Aurora overviewAurora is a friendly locale distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. Sports fans will enjoy football and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and dining options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Miller Memorial Golf Course and Boots Randolph Golf Course. Make some memories at Kenlake State Resort Park and Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Aurora is for you.
Where to stay in AuroraA welcoming city for all, Aurora has a variety of lodging options. There are 27 hotels in the Aurora area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
How to get to AuroraFly in to Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional), 39.6 mi (63.8 km) from downtown Aurora.
What to see around AuroraOutdoor activities are on hand like football and golf along with attractions such as:
- • Miller Memorial Golf Course
- • Boots Randolph Golf Course
- • Kenlake State Resort Park
- • Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area
- • Elk & Bison Prairie
- • Donaldson Creek Public Use Area
- • The Homeplace
When to visit AuroraIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 13.5 inches
- • April-June: 15.7 inches
- • July-September: 11.2 inches
- • October-December: 15.1 inches