Hotels in West Forks, Maine
Search & Compare West Forks Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in West Forks
West Forks overviewWest Forks is known for its riverfront, parks, and museums. You're sure to enjoy all of the bar and dining options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Moosehead Historical Society and Katahdin Cruises and Moosehead Marine Museum. Be sure stop by Moxie Falls and West Forks Town Hall while you're here. Whatever you're into, West Forks has something for you.
Where to stay in West ForksA welcoming city for all, West Forks has a variety of lodging options.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of West Forks hotels: U.S. Rafting
How to get to West ForksFly in to Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.), 69.5 mi (111.9 km) from downtown West Forks.
What to see around West ForksFun activities are on hand such as golf, rafting, and skiing, along with attractions such as:
- • Moxie Pond
- • Big Squaw Mountain Ski Resort
- • Moosehead Historical Society
- • Katahdin Cruises and Moosehead Marine Museum
- • Moxie Falls
- • Houston Brook Falls
- • Lily Bay State Park
- • Brown Hill
- • West Forks Town Hall
- • Abbot Evangelical Free Church
When to visit West ForksWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 40°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 58°F day, 6°F night
- • January-March: 8.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.6 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 13.1 inches