What is Sacramento Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the perfect family-friendly vacation destination, you might want to think about Sacramento. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. From the sports events to the live music, Sacramento has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Cesar Chavez Park, K Street Mall and Golden 1 Center. When you're ready for some down time after a day of sightseeing with the family, Sacramento has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. You can choose from 48 Sacramento accommodations to find one you and the entire family will appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Sacramento?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free cribs • Free in-room internet • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Attentive staff
- Free continental breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Arcade • Walkable location
- Free cribs • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free in-room internet • Central location
- Free continental breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Walkable location
Hilton Sacramento Arden WestSuburban hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
HI Sacramento HostelCity-center hostel within easy reach of Golden 1 Center
Hyatt Regency Sacramento4-star hotel with bar, near California State Capitol
Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento - University AreaArt Deco hotel within easy reach of California State University Sacramento
The Sterling Hotel3.5-star hotel with bar, near Golden 1 Center
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Sacramento?
You’ll discover that Sacramento and the surrounding area offers lots of entertaining things to see and do while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your getaway educational and fun:
- Cesar Chavez Park
- Sacramento Capitol Park
- Discovery Park
- California State Railroad Museum
- Crocker Art Museum
- Discovery Museum Science and Space Center
- K Street Mall
- Golden 1 Center
- Downtown Commons
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks