Hotels in Las Animas, Colorado
Search & Compare Las Animas Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Las Animas
Las Animas overviewLas Animas is a budget-friendly place known for its college atmosphere. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and dining options. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Lamar Community College. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Nelson Park and John Martin Reservoir State Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Las Animas also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Las AnimasWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Las Animas can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 5 hotels in the Las Animas area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 113 user reviews of Las Animas hotels: Americas Best Value Inn
How to get to Las AnimasFly in to Pueblo, CO (PUB-Pueblo Memorial), 79.8 mi (128.5 km) from downtown Las Animas.
What to see around Las AnimasSome recommended places to see include:
- • Nelson Park
- • John Martin Reservoir State Park
- • Bent's Old Fort National Historic Site
- • La Junta Municipal Golf Course
- • Koshare Indian Museum
When to visit Las AnimasIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 1.0 inches
- • April-June: 4.2 inches
- • July-September: 4.3 inches
- • October-December: 1.1 inches