Sanibel Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Sanibel
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Sanibel Island Lighthouse
- Sanibel and Captiva Island Visitor's Center
- Bowman's Beach
- Sanibel Island Golf Club
- J. N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Sanibel Historical Village and Museum
- Gulfside City Park
- Sanibel Historical Museum and Village
- Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife
- Bailey - Matthews Shell Museum
- Sanibel Public Library
- Herb Strauss Schoolhouse Theater
- Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center
- JN 'Ding' Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Dunes Golf and Tennis Club
- Sanibel Sea School
- Sanibel Captiva Conservation Foundation
Hotels in Sanibel with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Sanibel, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Sanibel by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Sundial T401 by RedAwning
- Service: Vacation Rentals by REMAX of the Islands
- Comfort: Vacation Rentals by REMAX of the Islands
- Condition: Sundial T401 by RedAwning
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!
Sanibel travel guides
Visitors to Sanibel are always within walking distance of the ocean. Most island hotels are on the s...
Most of Sanibel Island’s shopping happens in and around Periwinkle Way. Small shopping centers dot t...
With miles of tranquil beaches and verdant wildlife refuges, Sanibel Island offers a wealth of thing...