Hotels in Downey, Idaho
Search & Compare Downey Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Downey
Downey overviewDowney is a relaxing place known for its historical sites, and surrounded by picturesque views of hot springs and rivers. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Check out local attractions like Lava Hot Springs Olympic Swimming Pool and Water Park and Lava Hot Springs Foundation. Whatever you're into, Downey has something for you.
Where to stay in DowneyWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Downey has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to DowneyFly in to Pocatello, ID (PIH-Pocatello Regional), 41 mi (66 km) from downtown Downey.
What to see around DowneySome highlights of the area include:
- • Lava Hot Springs Olympic Swimming Pool and Water Park
- • Lava Hot Springs Foundation
When to visit DowneyWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 48°F day, 9°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 24°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 31°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 9°F night
- • January-March: 3.8 inches
- • April-June: 5.0 inches
- • July-September: 3.5 inches
- • October-December: 3.6 inches