Hotels in Crestline, California
Search & Compare Crestline Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Crestline
Crestline overviewCrestline is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant bar and dining choices. You might find the perfect souvenir at Lake Arrowhead Village or Inland Center Mall. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Lake Gregory Regional Park and Strawberry Peak Fire Lookout. Crestline is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in CrestlineWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Crestline can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 210 hotels in the Crestline area and you can shop as many as 76 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 74 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 105 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 25 4-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 34775 user reviews of Crestline hotels:
- • The North Shore Inn (Crestline)
- • Sleepy Hollow Cabins and Hotel (Crestline)
How to get to CrestlineFly in to Ontario, CA (ONT-Ontario Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.8 km) from downtown Crestline.
What to see around CrestlineBelow are some favorite shopping areas to find that perfect souvenir:
- • Lake Arrowhead Village
- • Inland Center Mall
- • The Mall of Victor Valley
- • Victoria Gardens
- • Lake Gregory Regional Park
- • Strawberry Peak Fire Lookout
- • California State University San Bernardino
- • Lake Arrowhead Repertory Theatre Company
- • San Manuel Amphitheater