Hotels in Sheffield, Vermont
Search & Compare Sheffield Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sheffield
Sheffield overviewSheffield is a relaxing place unique for its spas and college atmosphere. You'll find extensive cheese and coffee options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium and St. Johnsbury Athenaeum. Be sure stop by Great Vermont Corn Maze and Burke Mountain Ski Area while you're here. Sheffield is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in SheffieldWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Sheffield has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
How to get to SheffieldFly in to Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.), 51.8 mi (83.4 km) from downtown Sheffield.
What to see around SheffieldA top draw is the area's entertainment, as well as places like:
- • Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium
- • St. Johnsbury Athenaeum
- • Catamount Arts
- • Great Vermont Corn Maze
- • Burke Mountain Ski Area
- • Orleans Country Club
- • Old Stone House Museum
When to visit SheffieldWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 42°F day, 1°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 22°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 60°F day, 6°F night
- • January-March: 8.4 inches
- • April-June: 10.9 inches
- • July-September: 12.4 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches