Hotels in Daniels, West Virginia
Search & Compare Daniels Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Daniels
Daniels overviewDaniels is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and rivers. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like rafting and swimming. Families can spend some quality time at Someplace Special Gem Mine. While you're here, stop by Little Beaver State Park and Grandview Golf Course. A family- and business-friendly area, Daniels also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in DanielsWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Daniels has accommodations to fit every need. There are 30 hotels in the Daniels area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $164 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3884 user reviews of Daniels hotels:
- • The Resort at Glade Springs (Beckley)
- • The Resort at Glade Springs Chestnut Hill Lodges (Beckley)
- • The Resort at Glade Springs Oak Lane Villas (Beckley)
How to get to DanielsFly in to Beckley, WV (BKW-Raleigh County Memorial), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from downtown Daniels.
What to see around DanielsSome highlights of the area include:
- • Someplace Special Gem Mine
- • Little Beaver State Park
- • Grandview Golf Course
- • Beckley-Raleigh Convention Center
- • Mountain State University
When to visit DanielsCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 9.1 inches
- • April-June: 12.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 8.5 inches