Hotels in Cuba, New York
Search & Compare Cuba Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cuba
Cuba overviewCuba is a luxury getaway distinct for its sports and known for its historical sites and casinos. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and dining options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like McKinney Stables of Empire City Farms and Seneca Oil Springs. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Cuba Lake Beach and Pfeiffer Nature Center. A family- and business-friendly area, Cuba also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CubaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Cuba can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 21 hotels in the Cuba area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1376 user reviews of Cuba hotels: Econo Lodge Cuba
How to get to CubaFly in to Bradford, PA (BFD-Bradford Regional), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) from downtown Cuba. Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 54.7 mi (88 km) away.
What to see around CubaSights especially popular with families include:
- • Sky High Aerial Adventure Park
- • Nannen Arboretum
- • McKinney Stables of Empire City Farms
- • Seneca Oil Springs
- • Cuba Lake Beach
- • Pfeiffer Nature Center
- • St. Bonaventure University
When to visit CubaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 7.7 inches
- • April-June: 11.5 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 10.6 inches