Hotels in Albion, Michigan
Search & Compare Albion Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Albion
Albion overviewAlbion is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its casinos and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample beer and seafood options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Butler Speedway. A stop at places like Tomac Woods Golf Course and Alwyn Downs Golf Club will create some memories. Albion is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in AlbionWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Albion has accommodations to fit every need. There are 42 hotels in the Albion area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 21 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 19 3-star hotels with an average price of $81 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 3709 user reviews of Albion hotels: Days Inn Albion
How to get to AlbionFly in to Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 40.9 mi (65.8 km) from downtown Albion. Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) is the next closest major airport, 72.1 mi (116 km) away. Albion Station is the closest train station.
What to see around AlbionHere are some favorite choices:
- • Tomac Woods Golf Course
- • Alwyn Downs Golf Club
- • Butler Speedway
- • Cascade Falls
- • Ella Sharp Museum
When to visit AlbionWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches