Hotels in Maple Falls, Washington
Search & Compare Maple Falls Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Maple Falls
Maple Falls overviewWhile you're here, stop by Castle Fun Park and Cultus Lake Adventure Park. Maple Falls is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Maple FallsA welcoming city for all, Maple Falls has a variety of lodging options. There are 55 hotels in the Maple Falls area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 29 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 10 4-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 4962 user reviews of Maple Falls hotels: Silver Lake #7 by RedAwning
How to get to Maple FallsFly in to Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from downtown Maple Falls. Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 23.7 mi (38.1 km) away.
What to see around Maple FallsHere are some top sights to see:
- • Castle Fun Park
- • Cultus Lake Adventure Park
- • Cultus Lake Park
- • Cultus Lake Waterpark
- • Tap-Ins Putting Course
When to visit Maple FallsCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 75°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 0.6 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.7 inches