Hotels in Elizabethton, Tennessee
Search & Compare Elizabethton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Elizabethton
Elizabethton overviewElizabethton is a relaxing place unique for its spas and college atmosphere. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Steele Creek Park. A stop at places like Johnson City Mall and East Tennessee State University will create some memories. Elizabethton is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ElizabethtonA welcoming city for all, Elizabethton has a variety of lodging options. There are 66 hotels in the Elizabethton area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 33 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 5180 user reviews of Elizabethton hotels: Americourt Hotel
How to get to ElizabethtonFly in to Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from downtown Elizabethton.
What to see around ElizabethtonSome recommended attractions include:
- • Johnson City Mall
- • East Tennessee State University
- • Freedom Hall Civic Center
- • Whitetop Creek Park
- • Bristol Dragway
When to visit ElizabethtonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 24°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 10.6 inches
- • April-June: 12.5 inches
- • July-September: 12.6 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches