Hotels in Angel Fire, New Mexico
Search & Compare Angel Fire Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Angel Fire
Angel Fire overviewAngel Fire is a relaxing place known for its historical sites, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and rivers. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. This winter paradise is home to popular ski areas like Taos Ski Valley. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Taos Pueblo. Angel Fire is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Angel FireWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Angel Fire can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 46 hotels in the Angel Fire area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 10 4-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 4846 user reviews of Angel Fire hotels:
- • Angel Fire Resort
- • Angel Fire NM Condos
How to get to Angel FireFly in to Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport), 119 mi (191.6 km) from downtown Angel Fire.
What to see around Angel FireSome popular places in the area to visit include:
- • Taos Pueblo
- • Taos Ski Valley
When to visit Angel FireWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 50°F day, 5°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 20°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 30°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 8°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 5.0 inches
- • July-September: 8.9 inches
- • October-December: 3.9 inches