Hotels in Maryville, Illinois
Search & Compare Maryville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Maryville
Maryville overviewMaryville is a budget-friendly place known for its zoo. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Plan a fun excursion to Busch Stadium and Edward Jones Dome. Make some time to see popular sights such as Gateway Arch and City Museum. Maryville is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in MaryvilleA welcoming city for all, Maryville has a variety of lodging options. There are 155 hotels in the Maryville area and you can shop as many as 40 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 51 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 66 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
- • 31 4-star hotels with an average price of $87 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $149 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 43197 user reviews of Maryville hotels: Rodeway Inn (North Metro East)
How to get to MaryvilleFly in to St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from downtown Maryville.
What to see around MaryvilleKnown for its zoo, the area's family-friendly sights include:
- • Splash City Family Waterpark
- • Gateway Fun Park
- • The Gardens at SIUE
- • St. Louis Children's Aquarium/World Aquarium
- • Gateway Arch
- • Busch Stadium
- • Edward Jones Dome
- • City Museum
- • Anheuser-Busch Brewery
When to visit MaryvilleIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 8.2 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 10.1 inches
- • October-December: 10.2 inches