Hotels in Pecos, Texas
Search & Compare Pecos Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pecos
Pecos overviewPecos is a luxury getaway distinct for its museums and sports. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at West of the Pescos Museum and Memory Lane Car Museum. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Maxey Park Zoo and Buck Jackson Arena. Pecos is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in PecosFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Pecos is the place to go. There are 17 hotels in the Pecos area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 578 user reviews of Pecos hotels:
- • Best Western Plus Swiss Chalet Hotel & Suites (Pecos)
- • Comfort Suites Pecos (Pecos)
- • Hampton Inn Pecos (Pecos)
- • La Quinta Inn & Suites Pecos (Pecos)
- • Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Pecos (Pecos)
How to get to PecosFly in to Carlsbad, NM (CNM-Cavern City Air Terminal), 69.6 mi (112 km) from downtown Pecos. Midland, TX (MAF-Midland Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 94.7 mi (152.5 km) away.
What to see around PecosA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • West of the Pescos Museum
- • Memory Lane Car Museum
- • Maxey Park Zoo
- • Buck Jackson Arena
When to visit PecosCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 79°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 99°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 99°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 86°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 1.2 inches
- • April-June: 3.0 inches
- • July-September: 5.4 inches
- • October-December: 1.9 inches