What is Pecos Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to enjoy Pecos on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a selfie at West of the Pescos Museum and Buck Jackson Arena for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of low-cost hotels makes Pecos popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. We have 8 cheap Pecos hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Pecos?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Pecos budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
- Free in-room WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Comfy beds
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Quality Inn PecosPecos hotel with outdoor pool, bar
Rodeway Inn PecosPecos hotel in city center
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham PecosHotel with indoor pool, near Cyclone Ballparks
Travelodge by Wyndham Pecos2-star hotel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Pecos?
You'll find plenty of sightseeing opportunities in Pecos while staying within budget. Check out these excursions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Maxey Park Zoo
- Cyclone Ballparks
- West of the Pescos Museum
- Memory Lane Car Museum
- Buck Jackson Arena
- Santa Rosa de Lima Catholic Church
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks